Monday, March 19, 2018

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind aging

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind aging. She says in April issue of InStyle, “I see myself ageing, and I love it because it means I’m alive".

“I’m living and getting older. Don’t love having a random dark spot from a pregnancy, sure. I see my flaws. But what I see that I like isn’t about a structure or an appearance. It’s more that I see my family in my face. I see my age.”

“I’m sure I had my moments when I was little where I would put makeup all over my face, but I was a bit of a tomboy,” she recalls of her youth. “And then I was a bit of a punk. Nowadays it’s very popular to dye your hair blue, for example. In my day you bleached it and used a Sharpie [for colour].”

angelinajolie

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...