Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Geena Davis revealed that George Clooney almost had Brad Pitt's role in 'Thelma & Louise'

According to Davis, "The four were great, wonderful, then Brad came in and [I was] a little awestruck ... cause he was so cute".
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
"I was like, get the blonde guy!. Here's the crazy thing. I was sitting on a plane next to George Clooney a couple years ago/ He says, 'I'm still mad at Brad Pitt.'

I said, 'Why, I thought he was like your great friend.' He says, 'He got the part in 'Thelma & Louise'.' I said, 'Did you want to be that part?'" Turns out, he auditioned! "He was one of the other guys that read with me!". I should never have just admitted I forgot George Clooney."

Source

No comments:

Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead

Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead in the 2010 movie, "Salt". He was the first film crit...