Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Brad Pitt's foundation, Make It Right build eco-friendly homes

Brad Pitt's foundation, Make It Right not only build home for people who lost their home from disaster but also build eco-friendly homes.

http://angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com/
He told The Times-Picayune, "I drive into the neighborhood and I see people on their porch. And I ask them how is their house treating them? And they say, 'Good.' And I say what's your utility bill? And they'll throw something out like, '24 bucks' or something, and I feel fantastic".

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...