Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Juliette Lewis has never lied about her relationship with Brad Pitt

j
Juliette Lewis has never lied about her relationship with Brad Pitt. She dated him from 1990 to 1993. On certain circumstances, she lied for a reason. She explained, “I would lie to protect someone’s feelings, because I like to make people feel cared for and stuff like that."

“In interviews, I don’t straight-up lie, but things that are personal to me and precious to me, I keep to myself. I’m not really a liar, [but] I might say I’m a deflector.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...