Friday, February 13, 2015

Angelina Jolie's dad Jon Voight thinks that her movie "Unbroken" deserves an Oscar

Angelina Jolie's dad Jon Voight thinks that her movie "Unbroken" deserves an Oscar.
   
He said, "I wish she had [been nominated], because I think she deserved it."

"I think her direction is astounding, really astounding, and if she wasn't my daughter, I'd still say, 'I want to work for that one,."

"She's a great actor's director, the pace of the film, the size of the film. Unbelievably difficult stuff that she accomplished."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...