Sunday, March 9, 2014

Angelina Jolie will have another surgery again

jolie
Angelina Jolie will have another surgery again to reduce her risk of having cancer.

She said, “There’s still another surgery to have. I’ll get advice from all these wonderful people whom I’ve been talking to, to get through that next stage.”

“I was very, very moved by all the support and kindness from so many people."

 “The reason that I wrote it was to try to communicate and help and connect with other women and other families going through the same thing."

“I’m very happy I made the decision."

“I was fortunate to have great doctors and very, very fortunate to have a good recovery and a project like Unbroken [the film she is directing] to have something to be really focused on, to be getting healthy for and to be able to just get right back to work.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt. She wore a white sundress with a pair of sandals. As usual, she wore...