Saturday, March 24, 2012

Angelina Jolie ignores flashing thigh incident news

The night she flashed her thigh at Oscar has turned into an interesting news. People have been talking about it but for Angelina Jolie, she didn't bother about it.

She told the Huffington Post, "I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean? "

"I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it."

"And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff."

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look hott forget all your haters

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...