Thursday, June 16, 2011

David O. Russell likes Angelina Jolie's acting



David O. Russell likes Angelina Jolie's acting and would like cast her. He tells Vulture:

“Angelina would really be awesome. I think Angelina would love to be in it, but I don’t know if that’ll happen because of some conflicts in scheduling and other stuff. But I love her and I’ve loved talking to her about several projects…I think that she’s a loaded weapon and ready to be deployed.” If that phallic symbolism isn’t a sign of Russell’s affection for Jolie than we don’t know what is."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...