Angelina Jolie buys her kids's gifts from catalogs. This is because
she travels so much and the gifts will delivered to where she is
currently reside.
She expains, "I have to do a lot of my Christmas shopping in catalogs because I'm usually in a different country and I need it shipped to the next country we're going to. So we try to do that or buy things locally in whatever country we end up in."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead
Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead in the 2010 movie, "Salt". He was the first film crit...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment