Friday, June 12, 2009

Megan Fox doesn't like to compare with Angelina Jolie

Megan Fox picture
Megan Fox

People always compare Megan Fox with Angelina Jolie but this doesn't please Megan. She doesn't perceive it as a compliment.

In an interview, she said “Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That’s as far as the similarities extend.”

“I’m not the next anyone. I’m sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I’d be like, ‘Who the f---is this little brat who was in Transformers that’s going to be the next me?’ I don’t want to meet her…..”

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...