Monday, September 22, 2008

Angelina Jolie has secrets

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has her own secrets. She is more caution when it comes to interviews. Well, I think anybody will have their own secrets. It is not important to tell everybody about it.

She said "I'm honest and I like that I don't have to worry about what I say because I don't have the time or energy for it".

“Sometimes things are taken the wrong way and it's crazy to be misinterpreted - it does bother me. But there's also a lot of people don't know about me.”

"People know about a tenth of my life and because it's a certain kind of life, they assume that's everything. But I do have my secrets."


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't think wicked women is a bad thing in her opinion

Angelina Jolie doesn't think wicked women is a bad thing in her opinion. She explained, “‘Wicked women’ are just women who are tired of...