Roseanne Barr apologizes to Angelina Jolie for her remarks about her and wrote it in her blog. She wrote with the title “I do not know Brangelina. [I] do not mean to personally impugn them as they might be good people in the flesh, but the media’s images of them are smelly and vile, and I must always attack the media’s representation of what is good or cool.”
To read more, click here
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment