Today is my country Malaysia's Independence Day, which falls on 31st August. Today is 51st Independence Day. I love Malaysia, friendly people, diverse culture and delicious food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
1 comment:
Hi bumped into your site, congratulations on your Independence Day!! I am sure Malaysia is exceptionally beautiful and a lovely country, I want to visit it one day. Best regards, Gudrun from Iceland:)
Post a Comment