Tuesday, April 29, 2008

James McAvoy uncomfortable doing s*x scenes with Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

James McAvoy acts in Wanted with Angelina Jolie and doesn't feel comfortable doing s*x scenes with her.

He said: "It's sweaty and uncomfortable.My paranoia is the girl I'm doing the s*x scene with will think I'm getting off on her.I have nightmares about that the night before a sex scene. There's no chance of getting any kind of stimulus because you're so nervous and there's all these people watching you.It's daunting. They're considered to be the most beautiful people in the world, and I'm clearly not. I don't think I've been hit by the ugly stick, but I'm not exactly a matinee idol."


Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...