Monday, August 27, 2012

Angelina Jolie went to coastal town of Le Touquet, France



Angelina Jolie and her family went to coastal town of Le Touquet, France on Saturday.

They went for lunch at Au Bureau on Rue de Londres when they reached there and ordred five pizzas.

Then they went to a toy shop named Culture Kid.

One of the employee said, "I wasn't notified of their visit. I didn't expect it. I didn't even recognize them. I said 'Bonjour' like I do to all my clients and then I saw Brad Pitt."

"I asked him for an autograph."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...