Wednesday, July 29, 2026

John Leguizamo shared that he turned down a role in Angelina Jolie's Mr. & Mrs. Smith

John Leguizamo shared that he turned down a role in Angelina Jolie's Mr. & Mrs. Smith. His reason was he was offered only $2,000 a week.

John then said, "I was like, 'Is it ‘cause I’m Latino? Is that why? Do you know me? You know me?' So I passed on that".

Then he added that turning it down was the biggest mistake of his career.

He continue, "Yeah, I would take it and shut up! I was going to rock that role, I was going to make it so funny, but then the $2,000 a week just offended me, man".

"You know, sometimes when you’re a minority, you feel like everything’s against you or it’s an insult, but sometimes it isn’t. Sometimes you’re so used to responding negatively to things…".


No comments:

John Leguizamo shared that he turned down a role in Angelina Jolie's Mr. & Mrs. Smith

John Leguizamo shared that he turned down a role in Angelina Jolie 's Mr. & Mrs. Smith. His reason was he was offered only $2,000 a ...