Thursday, October 31, 2024

Angelina Jolie was mobbed with wild fans during section for autographs

Angelina Jolie was mobbed with wild fans during section for autographs. The fans were pushing each other and she had to pushed through the crowd to enter the premiere of her new biopic film at Writers Guild Theater in Beverly Hills.


She told her fans, "Guys stop... I can't. I'll come back after, I can't."

One fans said, "I waited the whole time!".

Jolie responded, "I know. If you stay back I will sign". But the crowd did not stop, then she said, "If I've done it, please step away. I'm stopping." 

No comments:

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie's lawyers after he published a controversial article about Jolie's split from Brad Pit

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie 's lawyers (happened in 2016) after...