Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Angelina Jolie has never been to a fashion show before except this one

Angelina Jolie has never been to a fashion show before except this one. During a visit to a refugee shelter in Nairobi (2018), there was a fashion show and she was seating in the front row.

RefuSHE organize this runway. RefuSHE is an NGO that seeks to fill a crucial gap in care for girls and young women between the ages of 13 and 23 fleeing Somalia, South Sudan, and other war-torn countries in the region.

After the fashion show ended, Angelina Jolie stood up and said, "Amazing. Can I say, this is the first fashion shownI have ever been to and it is the most beautiful I have ever seen. With the most stylish clothes".

"I love all of these outfits. I wish I could wear them as well as you. I am so excited and so inspired to meet you".


No comments:

Angelina Jolie will not forgive her father, Jon Voight

Angelina Jolie will not forgive her father, Jon Voight. One source revealed, "Angelina finds her dad’s politics hard to stomach, but s...