Saturday, October 15, 2022

Angelina Jolie's ex Brad Pitt revealed that Australian musician Nick Cave helped him to heal after his split with Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie's ex Brad Pitt revealed that Australian musician Nick Cave helped him to heal after his split with Angelina Jolie. During an interview with the Financial Times, Brad said, “Our mutual misery became comic".

“And out of this misery came a flame of joy in my life.”

Both of them know each other during the set Johnny Suede in the 1991. Brad introduced Houseago to Cave and three of them become good friends.

Cave said, “To go out and talk to people freely about things, that was something new to me".

“Normally, I just work away and do my thing, and I have my friends and all of that sort of stuff. But we were allowed to talk about anything. And, for me, that was a very freeing situation to be in.”


 

Three of them spend time together at a lakeside house and Cave shared, “I woke up this morning, made a coffee in my underwear and noticed that Brad was sitting there. He started playing the guitar and sang one of my songs to me – Palaces of Montezuma – and then Thomas walked in [in his pyjamas] and joined in.”

Houseago added, “This strange cast of characters came into my life at an amazing moment. And they loved on me. Brad said, ‘I love you.’ I said, ‘I love you.’ Without Nick and Brad, I literally wouldn’t be here.”



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...