Friday, June 24, 2022

Brad Pitt talks about his life after his divorce with Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt talks about his life after his divorce with Angelina Jolie. He said, 'I think all our hearts are broken. I always felt very alone in my life, alone growing up as a kid, alone even out here, and it’s really not till recently that I have had a greater embrace of my friends and family'.

'What’s that line, it was either Rilke or Einstein, believe it or not, but it was something about when you can walk with the paradox, when you carry real pain and real joy simultaneously, this is maturity, this is growth.'


 

He gives up on alcohol in 2016 after he joins a community for 18 months.

He tells his experience there, 'I had a really cool men’s group here that was really private and selective, so it was safe. Because I’d seen things of other people who had been recorded while they were spilling their guts, and that’s just atrocious to me.'

He also gave up smoking by chewing nicotine flavoured gum.

He tells his past about smoking marijuana, 'I spent most of the ’90s hiding out and smoking pot .I was too uncomfortable with all the attention.'



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets

During an interview with Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie revealed that her daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets. That time Vivienne was 9 years ol...