Monday, September 13, 2021

Eternals actor Kumail talks about Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek

Eternals actor Kumail talks about Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek in a recent interview. He told Entertainment Tonight about Jolie, “Angie, she would not go back to her trailer. She always hung out on set. She was always with everyone. So I realized what you do on camera is only part of the job".

Regarding about Salma, he said, “Salma was the one who would always have dinners and people over. They are amazing. I have learned so much from watching both of them. Just how to be a pro, you know? I was so impressed. They are always on time, they know all the words, they are very thoughtful about how they work and they really wanted to create a family".



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...