Thursday, September 24, 2020

Britney Spears wanted to become nanny for Angelina Jolie's children

Britney Spears wanted to become nanny for Angelina Jolie's children. She told “Good Morning Britain” host Ross King, “I met Brad Pitt once and I’d like to meet him again and I’d like to become their nanny,” she said, laughing. “That sounds fun to me.”

She was also a big fan of Brad Pitt, saying, “I ran. I was dressed in high heels [and I ran] towards him! Like an idiot, I ran to him and I was like, ‘Oh my God, I’m the biggest fan’,” she said. “I kind of lost my mind for a second. I was so uncool, it was probably one of my most uncool moments, but I got a picture and an autograph…I acted four years old.”



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...