Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Angelina Jolie opens up about her new movie The One And Only Ivan

Angelina got interested with the story after her daughter Shiloh first read it. She explained, 'Well, Shiloh read the book and we started reading it together and talked about Ivan and why Ivan was so special".

'I think a lot of people can also relate to that. Where there's expectations on them to be what people assume they are and they don't often have the friends or freedom to express who they really are... and be that person.'

In related with the movie. Jolie perceives it has a connection with her own life, she said, 'I'm pretty much who I am because I don't know how to be anything else… but if you asked me, "Do I think people really know me as who I really am?" I think only my children could explain who I am, really".



Source

No comments:

Man sued Lili Claire Foundation for not able to see Angelina Jolie

Man sued Lili Claire Foundation for not able to see Angelina Jolie (2009). He paid $30k at an auction held by the foundation to meet her. T...