Monday, March 9, 2020

Angelina Jolie's daughters had surgery recently

Angelina Jolie's daughters Zahara and Vivienne had surgery recently. She revealed this when she wrote an essay for Time Magazine in honour of International Women’s Day.

She wrote, “I have spent the last two months in and out of surgeries with my eldest daughter, and days ago watched her younger sister go under the knife for a hip surgery".

“They know that I am writing this, because I respect their privacy and we discussed it together and they encouraged me to write.”

“My youngest daughter studied the nurses with her sister, and then assisted the next time. I saw how all my girls so easily stopped everything and put each other first, and felt the joy of being of service to those they love.”

“So my wish on this day is that we value girls. Care for them. And know that the stronger they grow, the healthier they will be and the more they will give back to their family and community.”


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15. Source said, 'She was annoyed when her mom gave her...