Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Three other actresses that were considered for the role Jane Smith in Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Screen Rant revealed that Nicole Kidman was the first choice to act as Jane Smith in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Directors was considering Catherine Zeta-Jones as Jane Smith too.

Another actress was considered for the role too but you will never guess will be this singer. She is Gwen Stefani. She told Howard Stern in 2016 that she was close to get the role. She said, “I feel like I almost got it. I went to a bunch of auditions. It was between me and Angelina Jolie, and I’m like, ‘Oh, great. I got a shot here.”

“The whole acting thing really feels like something I could do. Whenever I’ve done it, whenever I had moments where it works, it’s just like performing. You hit a moment. And that’s what movies are: a series of moments.”


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt. She wore a white sundress with a pair of sandals. As usual, she wore...