Monday, August 20, 2018

Ruby Rose was smitten by Angelina Jolie

Ruby Rose was smitten by Angelina Jolie. She revealed, “Angelina Jolie came out as bisexual. That was a great one. I was so stoked".

“She had won, I think, Most Beautiful Human Being on the Planet … When she was asked, ‘What do you think about the fact that a lot of women voted for you?’ she laughed and said, ‘Well, I’m most likely to sleep with my female fans,’ which was totally an in for me.”

“I am both a fan and a female, so clearly Angelina will be my wife. I just loved the way she said it like it was nothing".

“And of course it was something to me and it was something to a lot of people.”

A post shared by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...