Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cara Delevingne tribute to Angelina Jolie in a post on Instagram

 Cara Delevingne tribute to Angelina Jolie in a post on Instagram on Tuesday, October 11.

 She wrote,  “My admiration for Angelina Jolie is endless, I also admire anyone who transforms their pain into power. I admire unruly activists. I admire her continued involvement with the UN as a goodwill ambassador.”

 “She is ruthless, determined and unforgiving in her efforts to make a difference for Refugee’s. She also inspire me to follow my dreams into acting and have higher goals of one day becoming a director. I have chosen her as my #GirlHero today!”

 Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...