Cara Delevingne tribute to Angelina Jolie in a post on Instagram on Tuesday, October 11.
She wrote, “My admiration for Angelina Jolie is endless, I also admire anyone who transforms their pain into power. I admire unruly activists. I admire her continued involvement with the UN as a goodwill ambassador.”
“She is ruthless, determined and unforgiving in her efforts to make a difference for Refugee’s. She also inspire me to follow my dreams into acting and have higher goals of one day becoming a director. I have chosen her as my #GirlHero today!”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment