Sunday, October 25, 2015
Angelina Jolie enjoys acting again
Angelina Jolie enjoys acting again. Previously she claimed that she want to focus on directing than acting but she admits she still like acting.
She said: ''What a crazy job! I'm almost enjoying it more now that I see it as something I've been fortunate to be part of.'
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment