Saturday, April 18, 2015
Producer Scott Rudin offers Angelina Jolie for a role but rejected
Producer Scott Rudin offers Angelina Jolie to act in Little House on the Prairie but was rejected by her.
She replied his email, "I love Little House but don't think I am the best person to do it. You have a very special project and a brilliant script and I am beyond grateful you would give me a chance to consider it."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment