Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Angelina Jolie feel in contact with her mother when she stare at her kids

jolie

Angelina Jolie feel in contact with her mother when she stare at her kids. She explained, "I'm not certain ... I feel in contact with my mother when I look at my children. I can feel her influence over me then. I see that my way of raising them resembles the way she raised my brother and I. It's more apparent with my daughters Shiloh and Vivienne. Therefore, yes, my mother is there, present in this influence, all the time."

Source

No comments:

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie's lawyers after he published a controversial article about Jolie's split from Brad Pit

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie 's lawyers (happened in 2016) after...