Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Victoria Beckham beats Angelina Jolie in most inspirational working parents category

victoria
Victoria Beckham is in first place for most inspirational working parents category. She beats other famous people such as Angelina Jolie, Holly Willoughby and the Queen for the category. Talking about her duties as a mother, it is a challenging role.

She said, ‘I don’t know how I do it. It is a juggling act. It’s no different for me than any other mum.' ‘I get up very early and go through spelling tests and times tables tests with the kids like any working mum. But I have great people who handle my schedule…it’s difficult juggling working, having the children, and having a husband who travels.'

'I do have a bit of help, I have a nanny, I can’t do it all myself…I’d do anything for them. ‘But I also love what I do. I think anyone who says it’s easy is lying.’

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...