Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angelina Jolie remove her breasts

jolie

Angelina Jolie has revealed that she underwent a preventative double mastectomy in February 2013. Her mother Marcheline Bertrand died from cancer in 2007 and she is not willing to take the risk.

She said, "My doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer, although the risk is different in the case of each woman."

"Once I knew that this was my reality. I decided to be proactive and to minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy."

"During that time I have been able to keep this private and to carry on with my work. But I am writing about it now because I hope that other women can benefit from my experience."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...