Saturday, January 14, 2012

Angelina Jolie had her breakdown before her directorial debut



Angelina Jolie is a talented and capable lady but she is still a human and have ups and downs.

Shre revealed that she had a breakdown before her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey. Her partner Brad saw her crying in the shower.

She told this during a live video web chat with Marie Claire Thursday, "I had a complete emotional breakdown in the shower and Brad [Pitt] found me crying. I felt this huge responsibility and I felt very small. 'Who am I to take this on?'"

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...