In her latest movie, Salt, she was transform into man. She still look great
even as a man.
Angelina Jolie said: 'I invited Maddox to come and say hi and didn't tell him who I was.
'He hung out with me for a while until I said ''Mad'' - and when he realised it was me he was just freaking out.
'Brad wouldn't kiss me either, he wouldn't go there.
click here to see how she looks like as a man.
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
1 comment:
I love the website, go day to see him ever again post. Congratulations and published as yet.
How about the article, is that other, very interesting.Maybe you'd let you comment on my site.
Anyway, blog is great. Good luck!
Post a Comment