Wednesday, January 20, 2010

George Clooney will invite Brangelina if he wants to avoid attention



Whenever George Clooney wants to avoid attention from
media, he will invite Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. So that
the attention will divert to them instead.

He said "It takes you out of the spotlight for several months at a time.
It's much easier for me to hang out with friends at a restaurant in Laglio or a lot of the other small villages and towns without 50 photographers showing up in half a hour.

My life over there takes me away from the circus aspects of being a celebrity and that's a pleasant change for me.

Whenever I want, I can always stage a diversion and invite Brad, Angie and their 15 children to come and visit."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...