Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A llama named Brad Pitt has escaped

A llama named Brad Pitt has escaped. Alex Gache, who owns the Lomond Equestrian Centre in Horse Hill, went to catch the llama with his two friends after a friend called and told her: "Help, I've got a llama in my garden, what do I do?"

Ms Gache and her friends managed to catch it, "We got him in by 11.30pm, he just seemed quite terrified of people".


"We have phoned the owner, who is on holiday, and they apologised. I will keep him at my stables for now".

"The owner said he is called Brad Pitt and lives in a field with his two girlfriends, Thelma and Louise."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...