Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Geena Davis revealed that George Clooney almost had Brad Pitt's role in 'Thelma & Louise'

According to Davis, "The four were great, wonderful, then Brad came in and [I was] a little awestruck ... cause he was so cute".
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
"I was like, get the blonde guy!. Here's the crazy thing. I was sitting on a plane next to George Clooney a couple years ago/ He says, 'I'm still mad at Brad Pitt.'

I said, 'Why, I thought he was like your great friend.' He says, 'He got the part in 'Thelma & Louise'.' I said, 'Did you want to be that part?'" Turns out, he auditioned! "He was one of the other guys that read with me!". I should never have just admitted I forgot George Clooney."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...