Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Angelina Jolie realize how many movies her kids can't watch

jolie
In the past, Angelina Jolie acted many movie but most of the movies are not suit for her kids to watch.

She told to MailOnline, ‘I didn’t realise how many films I made that my kids can’t see until I did this!’

‘Now I realise which ones but yes it’s been so much fun to have something like this coming out where the kids are so excited and can come see it and they loved to be on set and they played in the fairy mound and they loved meeting Elle (Fanning) and Prince Charming and hanging out and Diaval.’

‘So it was like just sharing this play time, which is of course what I do for a living but when it comes down to this level and this world, you can really share it with your kids and it was the greatest. ‘

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...