Friday, April 19, 2013

Brad Pitt acted in World War Z because of his sons

brad
Brad Pitt took the role to act in World War Z because of his sons Maddox, Knox, and Pax. His sons love zombies.

He told reporters, "Four years ago I knew nothing about zombies but now I consider myself an expert," he told reporters at the CinemaCon convention on Monday, April 15, Deadline.com reports. "This whole thing started because I just wanted to do a film my boys could see before they turned 18, one they liked anyway and they loved zombies. So we settled on Max Brooks' book called World War Z."

How sweet is Brad. He really loves his kids.

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...