Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jason Segal sweat when he was approached by Brangelina



Jason Segal, who acted in Forgetting Sarah Marshall still sweat when he meet other celebrities.

Angelina Jolie and Brad approached him and he froze.

He tells Britain's Empire magazine, "Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came up to me at some awards show to tell me they enjoyed Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and I literally freaked out like a 12-year-old girl. I froze up. I started sweating. It was just incredibly uncomfortable.

"They're both really, really attractive. It's no joke, they're scary good-looking, both of them."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...