Friday, August 6, 2010

Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh will cry if keep long hair



Angelina Jolie revealed that her daughter Shiloh will choose her clothes as well as hairstyle. At one point, Shiloh cried over her long hair.

Angelina tells Grazia magazine (via Monsters and Critics):

"It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves. Shiloh cried one night and said, 'Please cut my hair off. I don't want to have long hair.' I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should."





Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...