Saturday, August 14, 2010

Angelina Jolie loves the action in Salt



Angelina Jolie did most of the action in Salt and she enjoyed it.

She explained, "I'd done a lot of action movies but they were all based in fantasy in some way. This was the first time I got to do something based in reality and I think that makes all the action harder and softer and just a lot more fun."

"In most action films you have that one gun but in this one it's everybody taking everyone else's. I think I got to play with just about everything including a fire extinguisher in a way I had never used it."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...