Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Angelina Jolie took a mail-order degree when she was younger



I can say Angelina Jolie did all sort of uncanny things when she was younger. She revealed that she once wanted be a funeral director. Hence, she took a course for that.

She said to UK magazine Look, "[Laughs] Yeah. When I was younger, I went to a funeral, and I didn't think it was enough of a celebration of the life of the person.

I thought I could do better, so I got a home course when I was about 14. I did a mail-order degree."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...