Sunday, June 7, 2009

The person who put Angelina Jolie's tattoos revealed

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Friday Jones,who put Angelina Jolie's tattos on her very private place is opening "Friday Jones Fifth Avenue" at Senses NY Salon & Spa on June 16 according to Life & Style Weekly's report.

She spoke with the magazine. “I always thought we could have a more serene, spiritually driven approach to tattooing. I met Angie right around 2000. She was this edgy, avant-garde girl. She would pull up to the house and say, ‘I’m jonesing for a tattoo - you have to tattoo me.’ And we’re up in the house in the Hollywood Hills, she has her little glass of wine, it’s very calm. It’s a good atmosphere to stretch out and feel like girls.”

At first Friday was relunctant to put Billy Bob Thornton's name on Angelina's private place, she said “I was like, ‘I’m not going to put that man’s name on you. Eventually, after about two or three weeks of her coming over every day, I broke down. We put his name very delicately on her bikini line.”

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...