Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Angelina Jolie wants to star in Korean movie if given the chance

Angelina Jolie wants to star in Korean movie if given the chance. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media, "I think it would be good to appear in a Korean film or direct one". “I want to be closer to the Korean film industry in the future." 

Jolie has just finished shooting her latest movie, Those Who Wish Me Dead. She went to Korea in 2019 where her son Maddox Jolie-Pitt was studying there. She enjoyed being there, “I love being there and I hope to spend more time in the future. Even though because of Covid, he (Maddox) isn’t able to be there, he continues his Korean language studies and teaches me sometimes.” 

No comments:

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15. Source said, 'She was annoyed when her mom gave her...