Thursday, July 11, 2024

Angelina Jolie had her ex husband Billy Bob Thornton’s name tattooed on her “private” area

 Angelina Jolie had her ex husband Billy Bob Thornton’s name tattooed on her “private” area. 

The tattoo artist Friday Jones revealed that Angelina was persistent on having it despite Friday was reluctant. Angelina would come to her house all the time because her roommate was Angelina's best friend.

Friday said, “I always thought we could have a more serene, spiritually driven approach to tattooing. I met Angie right around 2000. She was this edgy, avant-garde girl. She would pull up to the house and say, ‘I’m jonesing for a tattoo - you have to tattoo me.’ And we’re up in the house in the Hollywood Hills, she has her little glass of wine, it’s very calm. It’s a good atmosphere to stretch out and feel like girls.”

“I was like, ‘I’m not going to put that man’s name on you. Eventually, after about two or three weeks of her coming over every day, I broke down. We put his name very delicately on her bikini line.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's son Pax spotted for the first time after his e-bike crash

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax spotted for the first time after his e-bike crash. Pax was rushed to the hospital on the day of the accident. ...