Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Angelina Jolie feels that she is a really boring person

Angelina Jolie draws attention since small and her beauty are known internationally but she claims she is boring in real life.

Her children are her creativity.

She explained, “I’m pretty much who I am because I don’t know how to be anything else, but if you asked me, ‘Do people really know me?’, I think only my children could explain who I am".

“I feel like I’m really boring".

“I spend a lot of time studying foreign policy. But I think my creativity is my kids, being with them and making up stories before bed or just being silly with them.”


No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...