Monday, March 30, 2015

Angelina Jolie delivered message at Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards

Angelina Jolie delivered message at Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday.

She said, "When I was little, like Maleficent, I was told that I was different. And I felt out of place -- too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in."

"And, then one day I realized something, something that I hope you all realize: Different is good."

"And, as your villain, I would also say cause a little trouble -- it's good for you."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...