Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A woman ask Angelina Jolie to save her wedding

jolie
A woman ask Angelina Jolie to save her wedding because the wedding place that she has chosen was closed for Angelina Jolie's new movie. She is trying to reached out to Jolie and her partner Brad Pitt. "I'm sure Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt would have no idea that they have ruined our wedding plans but I would like them to hear about this."

"My only hope is I can have a conversation - not necessarily with Angelina Jolie herself - and know a message has gone from me to her."

"I don't want to cause trouble. I don't want to get compensated. I don't want to stand in the way. I'd just like to have satisfied myself that I've done everything I can to have the wedding we'd planned."

 Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...