Saturday, June 28, 2014

Brad Pitt's former co-star Susan Sarandon compliments on him

susan brad
upload images free

Brad Pitt's former co-star Susan Sarandon in Thelma & Louise compliments on him.

She said, “He's told stories about how professional I was and how I made him a professional. I don't remember any of that! It seemed like it was absolutely, absolutely easy for him. When I saw the movie and I saw him in the scene in the police station, that's when I knew that he really was something special. There was really something there. He's a very smart guy.”

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...